Opening Fanfare AND The Cassatt String Quartet
6:45pm Festival Brass: Opening Fanfare – Arlington Hotel Terrace, free program
- Paul Dukas, Fanfare from La Peri
- William Byrd (arranged by Michael Forbes), Earl of Oxford’s March
- Corrado Maria Saglietti, Opening Fanfare
7:30pm Cassatt String Quartet – Arlington Hotel Ballroom, $15
- Jouaquin Turina, La oración del torero (Prayer of the Bullfighter), Op. 34
- Sebastian Currier, Quiet Time (2004) (excerpts)
II. Time’s Arrow
V. Time Flow
- Stefan Pöntinen, Quartet No.3 (excerpts)
- Claude Debussy, Quartet in G Minor, Op. 10
I. Animé et très décidé
II. Assez vif et bien rythmé
III. Andantino, doucement expressif
IV. Très modéré – En animant peu à peu – Très mouvementé et avec passion
The Cassatt’s performance is sponsored in-part through the Aaron Copland Fund. Tonight concert is sponsored by Hot Springs on the Go! magazine.
Students under 17, or of any age with a valid student ID, attend any ticketed concert for $5. Times, locations and repertoire are subject to change. Click here to return to the 2012 Festival Schedule.
she helps to feel full the person in big group of people. that sometimes it appears rises the whole problem for many. But if you correctly use it. That what problems you won’t have any more. and in my life I am absolutely precisely main character. So relax the rolls and live without thinking about the past. Which disturbed you.