7:00pm, Woodlands Auditorium, Hot Springs Village, $15
featuring Piano Mentor Michael Gurt with Apprentices
Festival Chamber Players V – Multimedia
Sponsored by Low Key Arts!
7:30pm, Central Theater, 1008 Central Avenue, $10
- Philip Bimstein, Dark Winds Rising for String Quartet and Tape (1992)
- Deborah Henson-Conant, Baroque Flamenco for harp (2008)
- Robert Paterson, Embracing the Wind for Flute, Viola, and Harp (1999)
- PDQ Bach, Echo Sonata for Two Unfriendly Groups of Instruments (1977)
- Henry Cowell, Pulse for Percussion Ensemble (1939)
- Jacob TV (Jacob Ter Veldhuis), I Was Like Wow for Trombone and Soundtrack (2006)
- Johann Sebastian Bach, Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G Major, BWV 1048
I. (Allegro moderato)
Students under 17, or of any age with a valid student ID, attend any ticketed concert for $5. Times, locations and repertoire are subject to change. Click here to return to the 2012 Festival Schedule.
she helps to feel full the person in big group of people. that sometimes it appears rises the whole problem for many. But if you correctly use it. That what problems you won’t have any more. and in my life I am absolutely precisely main character. So relax the rolls and live without thinking about the past. Which disturbed you.